Broad selection of testing methods for industrial minerals
Eurofins Labtium has a wide range of analysing and testing methods covering the requirements of the whole production chain of industrial minerals and pigments; mining, and processing as well as end and by-products.
Eurofins Labtium provides various options for sample preparation of rock samples (see Sample preparation).
Our analytical services include determinations:
- Total composition using X-Ray Fluorescence analysis (175X).
- Trace metal composition (720P),
- Single-element analyses or multi-element analyses
- Determinations of moisture content
- Loss-on-ignition (LOI) at 1000°C
- Calorific value
- A large section of leaching tests
- Speciation analyses for carbon, sulphur, chromium, iron and arsenic
Look also for special, element or component specific analyses, see Additional analyses.
We also carry out analyses and testing and provide the assessments that are needed for environmental monitoring and reporting. The range of elements and concentrations we are able to analyse is one of the widest in the market.